Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Projects

I love being creative.  Any kind of craft will do.  Here are a few of the things I have done.

I love to quilt and am always picking up fabric
 Quilt I pieced and quilted for Makayla
 Quilt made for my brother

This diaper cake was one of my favorite projects
 Diaper Cake made for my sister's baby shower

I took a cake decorating class and loved the creativeness
Cake made in class 
 Cake made for Emma's 1st Birthday
 Cake made in class
 Made for Makayla's 4th Birthday
 Made for Makayla's 1st Birthday

One of my newest crafts has been these growth charts.  I got the idea from the internet and made these up the way I wanted.  I love to make them.
 Made for my niece Maddi
 This is the one I made for Makayla

Another of my new projects is these patio paver creations.  I have been painting them for anyone who orders them and have done quite a few.  They are fun and fast.
Gnome
Butterfly

Puppy

Most of all I love to paint
Made for my niece Maddi

And have gotten into Modge Podge
Made for Makayla

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens you're amazing! Even if you hadn't done all of these fabulous projects, I'd still think that. It's great to check in with you on your blog. You're an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete